Friday, July 23, 2010

Journal Entry Number Twelve through Fourteen




















The design is trying to get customers to eat at their restaurant. I think the picture of the food is great way to entice a viewer. The red and white text are great contrasts against the black background. And they match the logo. I think the red stripe on the bottom helps the design remain balanced. One thing that I don't like is the use of so many typefaces. It makes it look unprofessional? The 'check out out new' font is too thin as well and makes it hard to read.















This ad is well balanced. The color scheme is simple and works well. It is informational and I think it tells exactly what needs to be said. I think it works well for its purpose.





















This ad is similar to the one above. The colors work good. They tell me beer. I like the photo used. It is funny. The humor also says chill and have some beer. It is good.

No comments: