Sunday, July 11, 2010

Journal Entry Number Three




















I found these logos in my office at SUN Entertainment. Most of them are technology logos. Most of them are typographic. I think they are very well-known and recognizable. I think they have all been consistent. The only redesign is the Pepsi logo. I know the Pizza Hut logo has been redone but I took a photo of a small basketball backboard that my co-worker has above his trash can.
I see that most of the technology logos are in caps. The only others that are not are Nikon and I think the design of that has been around for much longer.

I like how the SOLO logo incorporates their product into their mark.

HP must have just did the opposite of all other tech companies. Their mark stand out from all other. I like the vertical symmetry and it is well balanced. I know it anywhere... I don't really like their video cards but they have a distinct logo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.