Friday, July 09, 2010

Journal Entry Number Five

I made these signs to have a consistent look. like they were all made for the same company.

















Here is the first. Just an exit sign. door opens and you can leave this way.

















I chose to make it simple. A car housed under a roof. I chose simple colors for a lower quote from the printer too hahaha. I wanted to make the box around as well but I thought it would be framed as an outdoor sign that would illuminate at night so it would be housed.



















The same with this design. It is simple with my idea of an executive. I wanted to make the capital E like the women's and men's but I just remembered who I work for. This image shows some kind of executive look.

















For this sign I thought it was important to highlight the flames so people know it has some emergency type function.

















A door with this image must read that the cleaning supply are stored here or the custodian is near.

















For these two I wanted them to be simple again. I just used the initial for each restroom.

No comments: