Thursday, July 15, 2010

Journal Entry Number Nine












Here in this image I see the wheel and bicycles having been great inventions because they help with transport. The computer, just because its a computer. Photography is the best expression of a moment in time. Electricity and internet. The Gutenberg press of course for mass production of publications. Plumbing and even waterless urinals. Xrays... ouch... I been under the scope many times, due to skateboarding. The telephone or telegraph at that. Refrigeration or vending machines, duh, to keep your food fresh and at bay.















These are things I cannot live without. The laptop in order to use Adobe CS 5. Stay in touch with a client via gmail on my dual monitors. Project ready Dslr to go out and take stock photos with my chap stick of course. Come back design something cool, while snacking and save to my hard drive and print some copies for presentation.

No comments: